Data dodania: 2022-06-09 13:36:38ID: 5770
Tvilum is looking for a Quality Specialist for a production unit in Szczecinek.
To strengthen our unit in Szczecinek, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Quality Specialist. If you can ensure that Tvilum always act in accordance with our quality standards and propose measures to correct or improve a Tvilum’s final products and processes - then we are what you are looking for.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will be the only local Quality Specialist and you will work closely relevant departments in Denmark. Your role will be to manage and secure that quality standards and quality tools are being followed and developed continuously together with the rest of the Quality team.
To be successful as a Quality specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
Your responsibilities and tasks are:
As Quality Specialist your primary responsibility will be ensuring Customer quality requirements are met at all times for all products. You will also be involved in the following tasks:
• Supplier quality through proper incoming inspection and supplier auditing/requirement
• Customer claims handling and ensure good data quality from market
• Data analysis and problem solving techniques to improve quality and prevent recurrence
• Organize and participate in external customer audits, supplier audits and internal audits
• Develop and maintain TMS (Tvilums Management System)
• Implement SPC, 8D/CAPA and MSA in production
• Develop and train in quality tools and standards/SOP’s
You have a relevant technical background with strong logical skills and an ability to work with people. The key is that you have a driven attitude and a proven track record within quality. The following skills will be important:
• Engineer or similar with technical and quality/QMS understanding/toolbox
• Experience from a similar position in a manufacturing company
• Training experience in standards, QMS and audits
• Experienced user in Excel
• Polish and English in writing and speaking
• You are a clear and involving communicator in both writing and speaking
• You have a flair for data analysis and systematic root cause identification.
An exciting job in a dynamic company. We have a good working climate with positive and committed colleagues. With us, it must be motivating to go to work. At the same time, we take pride in being proper. Proper towards each other, towards our partners and towards nature.
Sounds like a job for you?
Send your CV and application as soon as possible. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position is closed when the right person is found.