Data dodania: 2021-01-13 11:06:09ID: 3045
Are you looking for a good start to your career? Are you fluent in French or German and English? If yes, then you have the possibility to be our new colleague in the Tvilum Internal Sales team in Szczecinek, Poland.
Internal Sales is a team with international contact. The team consists of 8 competent and motivated colleagues and is part of internal sales and shipping placed in Denmark consisting of 18 colleagues. The primary task for this team is to support Tvilum in the goal of increased globalization in order to create a solid foundation for further growth.
With a direct report to the Team Leader, Internal Sales Poland, you will ensure a world class support.
- Provide professional customer service
- Provide professional support to internal and external sales team
- Follow corporate standards and ensure to comply with current customer contracts
- Ensure correct customer data in Axapta
- Processing orders and claims within agreed deadlines
- Support internal and external sales team and pro-actively inform of customer activities
- Create and maintain customer data in Axapta including processing of prices and discounts
- Working with a variety of internal sales tasks and ad hoc assignments
- Back-up for colleagues
- You communicate fluently in French or German and English
- You put the customer first and you are motivated by direct customer contact ? verbal as well as written
- You have a flair for IT and are an experienced user of MS Office
- You have experience with customer service or sales from an international company
- Experience with Axapta is preferred but not required
- You have a background as Bachelor in Business or a solid experience from a similar position.
- Desire for and able to work and communicate in an international organization.
- You deliver high quality for all tasks and reach deadlines
- You are structured, service minded and proactive. On top of that you are persistent in your approach and you have excellent communication skills
- To operate in a globally known furniture company with competent and helpful colleagues
- You will be part of a well functioning team in a company which offers flexibility and a positive work environment
- You will get a solid training
- Private medical care and group insurance
- 40 hours per week. Mon-Fri, weekends off
For further information about the position please contact Team Leader Internal Sales Hubert Tuchalski phone +48 885 890 669